How To Apply False Lashes
Putting on false eyelashes takes a little practice, but with some persistence, you will be applying them like a pro!
- Save the best for last! Finish your eye makeup (except for mascara) before putting on the lashes as your final touch.
- Gently remove one of the lashes from the tray. Hold the lash up against your eye to check its length. Cut any excess length from the lash, if necessary.
- Gently bend the lash band so that it will align to the curvature of your eye.
- Apply eyelash glue to the lash band. Allow the glue to dry until it gets tacky (about 10-30 seconds, depending on the glue).
- Apply the lash to your eye, lining the band as close to the base of your natural eyelashes as possible.
- Gently press the lash band against the lash line until the glue dries enough to firmly grip the lash band. You can use your finger or a blunt tool (be careful not to poke your eye!)
- Fill in any gaps between the lash band and your natural eyelashes with eyeliner.
- Go out looking gorgeous!
How to Remove False Lashes
- With a Q-Tip, gently apply eye makeup remover to the lash line.
- Very gently, being careful not to pull out your natural lashes, hold the lash on the outer corner of your eye, and remove.
- Place your lashes back in their case for storage.
- Most faux lashes can be re-used 3-5 times, or even more if you are careful with them.